Hello pretties! Today I’m finally here with a hair tutorial, which I think it’s a basic skill to have! It’s making a casual bun if you’re out of hair bands or bobbi pins. This hair is great when you’re in the office or at school and you have only pens and pencils to utilize as a hair tool. This is the way where lots of Korean girls used to do at school and the pencil trick was motivated from a very traditional accessory called Binyue. Really simple and heat-free!
1. Start off with untangled hair.
2. Now gather your hair in one.
3. Twist it.
4. You’re going to roll the twisted strand to a bun and make as secure as possible.
5. Grab any pencil or a pen to pin it and start from the inside of the bun.
6. Cross the bun, the pencil also has to penetrate the hair outside of the bun and drag a section with the pencil point.
7. Flip the direction of the pencil and penetrate it back to the other side of the bun.
8. Now it’s secure and you’re ready to work!
How many of you guys are into K-drama? In Korea, “Gentleman’s Dignity” is counted as one of the hottest dramas at the moment. I guess you can imagine the popularity if you know that the writer and the team from “Secret Garden” is shooting this drama. “Gentleman’s Dignity” depicts the romantic relationship between Kim Do-Jin (Jang Dong-Gun), an architect with a scathing tongue, and strict high school teacher Seo Yi-Soo (Kim Ha-Neul), who moonlights as an umpire at amateur baseball games. Kim Ha-neul is a beautiful actress herself, but her character in this show, Seo Yi-soo is unarguably cute.
I will be posting this ‘Style Study’ series regularly and report some of the hottest trend of Korea style. Nowadays along with the popularity of this dram, Seo Yi-soo’s style is the most “wannabe” style among Korean girls. Especially her hair seems to be the ideal hair to us, so I scrapped a few pictures of her for you. Most of the time she keeps her hair very casual and a bit messy with big natural waves. It doesn’t seem like it’s been combed or somewhat fixed with a hairspray. The key is just “effortless”. She often straightens her hair but she always keeps her end curled inward. This look gives her very polished and modest grown-up. But what I like the best from her hair style is the high pony tail with the side bangs down. High ponytail with curly waves gives her an active and outgoing spirit. She sometimes wear her pony down and this look speaks out that she’s an high school teacher. Although her character is very low-key and casual, once in a while when she dresses up, her hair makes an improvement. She makes her curls very defined or either more messier. Out of all different hairstyles, she keeps her side bangs always the same. Even though she’s just out of shower, her side bangs are kept down. It’s now called Kim Ha-neul’s side bangs and I want to grow mine like hers. What’s your favorite out of her looks?
I think summer is the perfect season to bring on the BLINGS! In a very personal perspective, I find it very sexy when girls wear glitters. (haha) Anyway this week, we decided to load some glitters on your nails. Contrasting bright silver and deep sea blue helped us to blow my stress away. It’s really too simple to call this as a tutorial but this simple glitter contrast makes a total refreshment for you. Enjoy!
1. Prepare glittery and sparkly polishes as well as a cream navy color. Here I brought Artiaum Style Code Nails #1 Water Code. This is the absolute kit for today’s tutorial and the colors from left to right are, “Secret Navy”, “Secret Splash”, and “Silver Bullet”.
2. Apply a nice base coat as it’ll help to remove glitter polishes easier and protect the nails from staining.
3. I used each coat of both “Secret Navy” and “Silver Bullet” on different fingers.
4. I topped the navy color with “Secret Splash” with two coats for much vibrant sparkles. And also I applied another coat of “Silver Bullet”
5. Top coat is and you’re ready to go!
this is WISHTREND’s instagram page. I usually care my nail on my own, and my boss posted it online. a few days later, we were freaked out because 4,510 people liked this. So I decided to make this simple tutorial (to be honest, making this wasn’t simple at all… lol) and I’m sad because this pictures are not enough to show this awesome nail! i hope this helps you a little anyway.
wedding nail, nail, nail art, glitter nail, nail polish, nail art tutorial, tutorial, pinterest,
You will need: Clean nail / silver glitter nail / top coat / sponge (aren’t they simple?
1. Apply a single line of the glitter polish toward the edge of your sponge.
2. Bounce it up and down a couple times on fingertips.
3. Dab the polish on your nail concentrating at the tip and moving slightly upward.
4. Clean up the side of the fingers and around the cuticles.
5. Apply a top coat once the ombre has dried completely. The top coat will also make it appear more shiny.
You guys could try it with other color glitters. We did gold but we’d love to see what you choose! Tweet them to us @wishtrend and we’ll pin or post them!
❤ This video is brought to you in a partnership with Wishtrend.com. All the opinions stated are my 100% honest opinion. I would never ever do a dedicated sponsored video unless I feel like I need to share with you guys. And these products deserve a video.