I’m always not sure what to do whenever my subscribers ask me to make a tutorial for their first date look. Because I cannot meet all the tastes and their favors. But the one thing I know for sure is, that it has to be soft and gentle. Keep it low-key but at the same time it has to have a flirtiness. I incorporated a soft pink and warm brown. Let’s get started to our eye makeup!
1. Prime your eyes as usual. I used my favorite eye shadow primer.
2. Apply this shimmery rose gold eye shadow all over your lid. And with the same rose gold eye shadow you can apply it to your middle portion of your under eyelid. This eye shadow, especially, has a warm gold sheen to the pink, so it gives more softer and more neutral look.
3. Now bring a warm brown or beige color that we could incorporate to the pink. Apply it gently to your outer corner. I used Old Gold from this palette.
4. It’s better to use a dark brown shadow to eye line for this look. It’s softer, whereas an intense black eye liner screams that I wore eye liner today. We’re going for more natural flirty look. Take a pointy angled shadow brush and starting from the middle of your lash line, make it be tapered towards the end. I used Burn from this palette.
5. You know what we’re gonna do next. It’s smudging the tail. We don’t want the eye liner to look obviously worn.
6. Now add your mascara and we’re finished!
Good luck on your first date. I truly hope yours is a romantic one!! xx Liah.
Hello everyone! I’m here with a K-POP makeup tutorial. I am so sure you’ve already heard at least once of Hyuna’s song ‘Bubble Pop!’. I know I’m quite late on the track, but her makeup look in the music video definitely intrigued me to do this however I’m late or not. Bright gold shimmery eye shadows, smudged out smokey eyes, and her tanned bronzy skin, bright cherry lips made her a wannabe idol star worldwide. Anyway, without further due, let’s get into the makeup!
1. Start off with primed eyes to prevent creasing.
2. Shimmery champaigne base will help the gold stand out more.
3. Apply the glittery gold color generously all over your lid as well as the center part of your underlid.
4. With a warm chocolate brown color, you can deepen up your eyes and give more dimension by concentrating on your outer lid.
5. You can use any black pencil/gel liner helps the look to make it smokey. Rather than applying it straight, smudge with a small brush or tip to create the smokiness.
6. Define your eyes with an intense black liquid liner. Also finish your look with volumizing mascara and lets give some life to your lashes!
I do have a tutorial video on my channel as well! You could check out my complete look here. The full product list is on my video as well.
Have fun with the tutorial! Thanks for watching. xx Liah.
Blush is definitely a happy booster for your look. I personally love to alternate blush colors depending on my mood of the day. I often get started my makeup with applying blush first and then move on to the eyes and lips. Can you get how I’m obsessive on blush colors now? Here I am showing me applying a particular blush color from Seo SuJin Palette, which is a Korean makeup artist brand. This specific item is so famous among Korean stewardesses, which pretty much explains its popularity if I add there are many Korean girls who admire stewardess makeup. Beloved by Korean stewardess, this blush is an iconic blush that gives you a natural flush. It has very fine shimmers in it that will naturally highlight your cheek like you’re a shy, innocent lady. You can see how better I look with this blush comparing to my pale cheek. Moving on to the swatches below, you can totally control the amount of the powder and it’ll help you to achieve a girly natural look.
If you have any recommendations for a natural blush, let me know in the comment box below! xx Liah.
If you’re a girl, and love nail arts, I’m sure you do it because changing your nails refreshes ourselves. Let’s try something a bit different today! We can draw cute cartoon characters, we can apply some patterns on our nails. But for today, how about doing your nails as free as you could. Suppose that you’re doing a graffiti art work on your nails really randomly. Trust me, it’s fun and going to blow your stress off.
1. You can gather some of the colors that you want to mix. I’m using 6 different colors and prepared a q-tip and a sponge.
2. Paint your basic background color. I chose black and applied one coat.
3. From this step, it’s all about randomness. Just pull out your artistic vibe as much as you can. With a sponge, I’m smearing matte-berry color randomly.
4. Look how random I painted?
5. Keep repeating the same process with different colors. I coordinated a cream sky blue around the matte-berry polish.
6. I added matte-navy stamping around the empty spots.
7. With a half of q-tip, dip the stick part to the white polish, and dot small dots randomly.
8. With the cotton end, I’m swiping yellowy polish on the nails.
Now you’re done! Share, like, and comment if you like this kind of experimental tutorials! xx Liah.
Have you ever heard of “Silent Disco”? At the first time I heard, it came to me like a paradox. How could a disco be silent? But yes, it exists, and I saw it with my eyes. In the World DJ Festival 2012 held in Korea, I was there, passing by a huge crowd dancing without music. Awkward, I stopped and stared at the group. What the hell is going on to those people? But soon I realized they were actually listening to music by wireless headphones. While staring at them, suddenly someone asked me to join the group offering a huge headphone and I couldn’t refuse to join. As I got my headphone on, I automatically joined the whole party and it was just irresistibly fun. I soon found out the Silent Disco team opens a party regularly at Hongdae, so if you want to enjoy the craziness for a night, stop by their website and check their schedule!
It seems super insane watching the group dancing with headphones, but if you be a part and experience the real party, you’re gonna LOVE it! How people stare at you isn’t a problem if you get your headphone on. Have fun!!! xx Liah.