Fancy and trendy nails are the best way to show the characteristic of oneself. As I said from the video, I’ve been using these sticker quite often these days. One of the greatest part about the nail strip is that you don’t have to wait until the nail polishes dry out. And of course, you can expect the nail art with detail that normal nail art brush or stones can express. Here are some more photos of my nails, using the stickers.
So, if you want to try some out, you can click here I hope you’ll enjoy easy-fancy nails
BoA’s new song ‘Only One’ has finally been released. ‘Only One’ is BoA’s self-produced lyrical hip-hop genre track that gives an ‘out of this world‘ vibe with the harmony of its hip-hop beat and piano melody. And as many fans around the world were waiting for her new album, the song is already making results for it. I’m recreating her makeup look in her music video. Her makeup is naturally subtle but yet well defined. This makeup look could be worn to many occasions such as for a job interview, to work and school, or even your first date. Start with a matte foundation to cover all of your imperfections and we will be starting with our eye makeup here.
1. Prime your eyes to prevent creasing. I used my favorite eye shadow primer.
2. The eyes are all about definition. Before starting off, I’m mattiying my lid with a skin toned eye shadow to even out the tone of the lid.
3. With a color that’s slightly darker than your natural skin tone, define your lid by applying the color on the inner and outer part. Fluffy big brush will make your work much easier.
4. I applied shimmery champagne color to the center part of the lid where the light naturally hits. Again, this step as well involves in the ‘definition’ process.
5. With a black, or dark brown gel liner, you’re going to tight line your lash line and drag a bit out. Eye liner can’t be dramatic at all. You can drag and connect it to the outer corner of your under line.
6. It’s time for another step for the ‘definition’ process, blending the liner with the shadows. Using and dark brown shadow, go over the eye liner you drew and make the effect of gradually blending into other colors.
7. With the same shadow, leave the center blank and subtly apply the color along the inner and outer corner of your under lid, where the shadow naturally creates.
8. Concentrating on defining by adding the dark brown or the eye liner.
9. This step is definitely an option, but a fun part, by using a light gold shimmery shadow on the center part of your under lid gives your eyes more dimension and highlight.
10. Finally, curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara! Be sure you don’t make it clumpy!
At the last step, I added some five pieces of individual false lashes since BoA was wearing long and separate falsies in the M/V. Hope you enjoyed the tutorial and I’m looking forward to your take of her look! Shoot me any picture if you do to my twitter of facebook! xx Liah.
OH!!! If you haven’t seen her M/V, click HERE to watch it! ^.^
❤ This video is brought to you in a partnership with Wishtrend.com. All the opinions stated are my 100% honest opinion. I would never ever do a dedicated sponsored video unless I feel like I need to share with you guys. And these products deserve a video.
Hello everyone!! So this is my ever first video I film with someone besides alone. Valentine’s day is coming up, and you don’t want to be old fashioned with giving ONLY chocolate? How about preparing a nice treatment to your boyfriend? Most of the guys don’t really care about their skin and even don’t know how the products are going to act to his skin. Here’s the solution. YOU care your boyfriend’s skin. And this is what I used to do, and love to do for my boyfriend’s best skin condition. We have better eyes on selecting a nice product than them. So why don’t you give more attention to your boyfriend’s skincare?
Hello everyone! I am truly sorry about the un-adjusted lighting. It just washed my face and all the swatches went useless…-_-; But I hope you get the image/application of each bb creams through my demonstration. This video is another longer videos that I hope you guys don’t mind! Here I review all the BB creams I have that’s made in Korea. Some of the BB creams were sent to me from Wishtrend.com in purpose of review. The new brands I got a chance to try was kind of a discovery to me by not sticking to only etude house and the face shop… blah blah blah.. I am now thrilled to try and discover more underrated Korean cosmetics company! Please enjoy!