If you’re a girl, and love nail arts, I’m sure you do it because changing your nails refreshes ourselves. Let’s try something a bit different today! We can draw cute cartoon characters, we can apply some patterns on our nails. But for today, how about doing your nails as free as you could. Suppose that you’re doing a graffiti art work on your nails really randomly. Trust me, it’s fun and going to blow your stress off.
1. You can gather some of the colors that you want to mix. I’m using 6 different colors and prepared a q-tip and a sponge.
2. Paint your basic background color. I chose black and applied one coat.
3. From this step, it’s all about randomness. Just pull out your artistic vibe as much as you can. With a sponge, I’m smearing matte-berry color randomly.
4. Look how random I painted?
5. Keep repeating the same process with different colors. I coordinated a cream sky blue around the matte-berry polish.
6. I added matte-navy stamping around the empty spots.
7. With a half of q-tip, dip the stick part to the white polish, and dot small dots randomly.
8. With the cotton end, I’m swiping yellowy polish on the nails.
Now you’re done! Share, like, and comment if you like this kind of experimental tutorials! xx Liah.
This could be a great post for those who were struggling with severe acne problems. One of our team, Jessica, who has been struggling with acne problems for ages, finally made her conclusion to this product. Ciracle Pimple Solution Pink Powder. She said she cannot imagine her life without this life saver. Her skin did really made a result and most of her acne problems were solved. Ciracle Pink Powder is a spot treatment item for troubled areas like pimples, acne, festered or purulent spots. It claims that it can work for acne scars and hyperpigmentation as well. It says it could be used to all skin types, but if you have dry skin, be cautious before using it. Some who has dry skin claims that it could dry out the spots.
1. Cleanse your face properly. This is the treatment that you could use at the last step of your evening skincare routine.
2. Pick the pink part of the product with a q-tip.
3. Pat gently on the areas that you want to get rid of.
With constant use of this item, hope you have your own remarkable difference afterward! xx Liah.
Have you ever heard of “Silent Disco”? At the first time I heard, it came to me like a paradox. How could a disco be silent? But yes, it exists, and I saw it with my eyes. In the World DJ Festival 2012 held in Korea, I was there, passing by a huge crowd dancing without music. Awkward, I stopped and stared at the group. What the hell is going on to those people? But soon I realized they were actually listening to music by wireless headphones. While staring at them, suddenly someone asked me to join the group offering a huge headphone and I couldn’t refuse to join. As I got my headphone on, I automatically joined the whole party and it was just irresistibly fun. I soon found out the Silent Disco team opens a party regularly at Hongdae, so if you want to enjoy the craziness for a night, stop by their website and check their schedule!
It seems super insane watching the group dancing with headphones, but if you be a part and experience the real party, you’re gonna LOVE it! How people stare at you isn’t a problem if you get your headphone on. Have fun!!! xx Liah.
BoA’s new song ‘Only One’ has finally been released. ‘Only One’ is BoA’s self-produced lyrical hip-hop genre track that gives an ‘out of this world‘ vibe with the harmony of its hip-hop beat and piano melody. And as many fans around the world were waiting for her new album, the song is already making results for it. I’m recreating her makeup look in her music video. Her makeup is naturally subtle but yet well defined. This makeup look could be worn to many occasions such as for a job interview, to work and school, or even your first date. Start with a matte foundation to cover all of your imperfections and we will be starting with our eye makeup here.
1. Prime your eyes to prevent creasing. I used my favorite eye shadow primer.
2. The eyes are all about definition. Before starting off, I’m mattiying my lid with a skin toned eye shadow to even out the tone of the lid.
3. With a color that’s slightly darker than your natural skin tone, define your lid by applying the color on the inner and outer part. Fluffy big brush will make your work much easier.
4. I applied shimmery champagne color to the center part of the lid where the light naturally hits. Again, this step as well involves in the ‘definition’ process.
5. With a black, or dark brown gel liner, you’re going to tight line your lash line and drag a bit out. Eye liner can’t be dramatic at all. You can drag and connect it to the outer corner of your under line.
6. It’s time for another step for the ‘definition’ process, blending the liner with the shadows. Using and dark brown shadow, go over the eye liner you drew and make the effect of gradually blending into other colors.
7. With the same shadow, leave the center blank and subtly apply the color along the inner and outer corner of your under lid, where the shadow naturally creates.
8. Concentrating on defining by adding the dark brown or the eye liner.
9. This step is definitely an option, but a fun part, by using a light gold shimmery shadow on the center part of your under lid gives your eyes more dimension and highlight.
10. Finally, curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara! Be sure you don’t make it clumpy!
At the last step, I added some five pieces of individual false lashes since BoA was wearing long and separate falsies in the M/V. Hope you enjoyed the tutorial and I’m looking forward to your take of her look! Shoot me any picture if you do to my twitter of facebook! xx Liah.
OH!!! If you haven’t seen her M/V, click HERE to watch it! ^.^
How many of you guys are fond of wearing eyeliners on your under lid? Meeeee! I love wearing eyeliner on my under lid since it defines my eyes more and draws attention to my eyes. Here I studied a few different looks by alternating different colors besides black and brown! Imagine how versatile you can pull off with a single colored eye liner on your under waterline. If you’re in a hurry doing your makeup and you still want to glamour them. Put down your brush and your eye shadow and just grab a colored eye liner. Apply it underneath and it’ll instantly make your eyes pop! It’ll give you a fun touch of color.
This is the eye with only the upper eye liner applied. This look creates a clear look.
Nude, beige, white, pink/peach colored eye liners awaken up your look and make you dolly and fresh.
Green liners could be a bit tricky one to wear but definitely an eye-catcher.
Great for summer. Aqua, turquoise, blue, and teal colored liners are definitely must haves for summer. Black under liner could be too intense whereas blue could instantly make your look fresh and summery.
One of the classic look as well as one of my most go-to look. If you use softer brown like I used, it’ll create a dimension and makes your eyes more wide and defined without looking harsh like something happens often when you use black.
Most unexpected and flattering one. Makes you look both girly and glamorous.
Vary your underline color depending on your mood of the day! xx Liah.