I’m always not sure what to do whenever my subscribers ask me to make a tutorial for their first date look. Because I cannot meet all the tastes and their favors. But the one thing I know for sure is, that it has to be soft and gentle. Keep it low-key but at the same time it has to have a flirtiness. I incorporated a soft pink and warm brown. Let’s get started to our eye makeup!
1. Prime your eyes as usual. I used my favorite eye shadow primer.
2. Apply this shimmery rose gold eye shadow all over your lid. And with the same rose gold eye shadow you can apply it to your middle portion of your under eyelid. This eye shadow, especially, has a warm gold sheen to the pink, so it gives more softer and more neutral look.
3. Now bring a warm brown or beige color that we could incorporate to the pink. Apply it gently to your outer corner. I used Old Gold from this palette.
4. It’s better to use a dark brown shadow to eye line for this look. It’s softer, whereas an intense black eye liner screams that I wore eye liner today. We’re going for more natural flirty look. Take a pointy angled shadow brush and starting from the middle of your lash line, make it be tapered towards the end. I used Burn from this palette.
5. You know what we’re gonna do next. It’s smudging the tail. We don’t want the eye liner to look obviously worn.
6. Now add your mascara and we’re finished!
Good luck on your first date. I truly hope yours is a romantic one!! xx Liah.
Seoul is getting cooler and the weather is fresher than any other moment! If you’re planning for a visit to Seoul or either South Korea, definitely book your flight around this time! Seoul’s September or October is the most beautiful time around the year. Anyway, weather is changing and our styling and makeup choices are changing accordingly. Especially my nail polish collection is getting darker and more autumn-ish. I’m definitely having a hard time to choose my nail color since fall nail colors are the most elegant throughout any season. For someone who doesn’t really enjoy wearing jewelry, the best accessory for fall is a nice nail lacquer. Here I picked something dark and stormy, but also fresh. Keep your nails short and square with rounded corners and apply two generous layers of lacquer finished with a glossy top coat. For the jean-like color, I used Aritaum Modi Nails “#46. Boy’s Jean” and for a fun accent I topped Aritaum Modi Nails “#38. Rock Star”.
Let me know what’s your favorite fall color!! xx Liah.
Hello everyone! I’m here with a K-POP makeup tutorial. I am so sure you’ve already heard at least once of Hyuna’s song ‘Bubble Pop!’. I know I’m quite late on the track, but her makeup look in the music video definitely intrigued me to do this however I’m late or not. Bright gold shimmery eye shadows, smudged out smokey eyes, and her tanned bronzy skin, bright cherry lips made her a wannabe idol star worldwide. Anyway, without further due, let’s get into the makeup!
1. Start off with primed eyes to prevent creasing.
2. Shimmery champaigne base will help the gold stand out more.
3. Apply the glittery gold color generously all over your lid as well as the center part of your underlid.
4. With a warm chocolate brown color, you can deepen up your eyes and give more dimension by concentrating on your outer lid.
5. You can use any black pencil/gel liner helps the look to make it smokey. Rather than applying it straight, smudge with a small brush or tip to create the smokiness.
6. Define your eyes with an intense black liquid liner. Also finish your look with volumizing mascara and lets give some life to your lashes!
I do have a tutorial video on my channel as well! You could check out my complete look here. The full product list is on my video as well.
Have fun with the tutorial! Thanks for watching. xx Liah.
Recently some of my dearest subbies have asked me to review or talk about CC powders. After I posted about the pink powder here, which is a spot treatment for pimples/acne spots, a few of Korean companies started releasing this awesome item called CC cream or CC powder or CC serum. Anyway, I found this product very interesting at the first time and I’m sure you are too. Today’s post is dedicated to this specific product from Ciracle. What CC powder stands for is, Care and Cover. Sounds pretty muli-functional, huh? I tested out by myself and here I am breaking down the pros and cons for this item!
1. It could be used as a concealer whereas the Pink Powder could only be used like a skincare treatment before you go to sleep.
2. It lasts a pretty good hours during the day. It doesn’t require necessary touch ups.
3. It dries pretty quickly and sits on your skin comfortably.
4. The biggest thumbs up goes to the light-weight consistency.
5. It’s more than a concealer that only covers up your pimple. It has great effect on healing the spots as well.
1. It could be dry or patchy for dry skins.
2. It has a slight orange tint, so if you’re paler or has cooler toned skin, it might not match for your color.
You may kindly visit here to find out more information on this product. You can tweet me if you have any personal questions as well! Have a wonderful pimple-free day! xx Liah.
Blush is definitely a happy booster for your look. I personally love to alternate blush colors depending on my mood of the day. I often get started my makeup with applying blush first and then move on to the eyes and lips. Can you get how I’m obsessive on blush colors now? Here I am showing me applying a particular blush color from Seo SuJin Palette, which is a Korean makeup artist brand. This specific item is so famous among Korean stewardesses, which pretty much explains its popularity if I add there are many Korean girls who admire stewardess makeup. Beloved by Korean stewardess, this blush is an iconic blush that gives you a natural flush. It has very fine shimmers in it that will naturally highlight your cheek like you’re a shy, innocent lady. You can see how better I look with this blush comparing to my pale cheek. Moving on to the swatches below, you can totally control the amount of the powder and it’ll help you to achieve a girly natural look.
If you have any recommendations for a natural blush, let me know in the comment box below! xx Liah.