photos by Alexa, graphic design by Jane, post by Liah
I bet the nose area is the area that sebum is most likely to secrete. Even though you have dry skin, your T-zone is always need to be cared with some sebum control. In my case, my pores around my nose get enlarged with the summer heat in this time of the year, caused by excessive sebum secretion. Jon has already published a few series of summer skincare and I will link one of it, which he handled pore care, here so that you guys could explore more in details. And today’s post is dedicated for people who is struggling with whiteheads and blackheads, but didn’t have any particularly smart idea to remove those. I’m going to show you a way that you could do it by yourself at home, and get an excellent result at the same time. Get your heads out with SkinMiso Pore Beauty Nose Pack and lets be flawless!
1. Cleanse off your makeup or sun screen. Make sure your skin is clean. Don’t remove all the wetness from your skin. The nose pack will work better on a bit moist skin.
2. For the first step, you’ll be attaching the first mask sheet to your nose properly.
3. After about 10 minutes, peel off the mask and by using SkinMiso Comedo Remover stick, try to drag out your heads. After the first mask sheet, it’s going to be easier to remove the heads.
4. If the first step was about removing your heads, the second step guides you to calm down the skin and pores after the extraction. Attach the second mask to your nose.
5. After the second pack, your nose will get back to soft and moist skin.
6. Last but not least, this step will help your nose to control the sebum secretion and balance the hydration of your nose. You only need a very small amount of Pore Beauty Essence.
7. Gently apply it all around your nose.
8. Now you’re done with your nose pore care routine! You can have a dramatic result with the kit and I highly recommend you to keep care about your pores. Once it’s enlarged, it’s hard to shrink back without hard work!
For thorough step demonstration and ingredients information, you could click here to Jon’s article. Clear out your pore and be a beauty! xx Liah.
❤ This video is brought to you in a partnership with Wishtrend.com. All the opinions stated are my 100% honest opinion. I would never ever do a dedicated sponsored video unless I feel like I need to share with you guys. And these products deserve a video.
Hello everyone!! So this is my ever first video I film with someone besides alone. Valentine’s day is coming up, and you don’t want to be old fashioned with giving ONLY chocolate? How about preparing a nice treatment to your boyfriend? Most of the guys don’t really care about their skin and even don’t know how the products are going to act to his skin. Here’s the solution. YOU care your boyfriend’s skin. And this is what I used to do, and love to do for my boyfriend’s best skin condition. We have better eyes on selecting a nice product than them. So why don’t you give more attention to your boyfriend’s skincare?
Hello everyone! I am truly sorry about the un-adjusted lighting. It just washed my face and all the swatches went useless…-_-; But I hope you get the image/application of each bb creams through my demonstration. This video is another longer videos that I hope you guys don’t mind! Here I review all the BB creams I have that’s made in Korea. Some of the BB creams were sent to me from Wishtrend.com in purpose of review. The new brands I got a chance to try was kind of a discovery to me by not sticking to only etude house and the face shop… blah blah blah.. I am now thrilled to try and discover more underrated Korean cosmetics company! Please enjoy!