So… I bought this new cell phone case(which I fell in love at the first sight) for my Galaxy 3, and wanted to match up my nails to it. The product that I used for this nail was [L'cret]-Muliti Coat, [It's Skin]-WH101, [Modi]-Glam nails and [L'cret]-Power Quick Dry Dropper at the end to finish them.
1. Get your nails ready by applying multicoat to protect nails. ([L'cret]-Muliti Coat) 2. Spread out the nail coat with pearly texture.([It's Skin]-WH101) 3. When you put on Modi’s glam nail once, it looks like this. ([Modi]-Glam nails) 4. Keep re-applying the nail polish until the glitters are evenly spread out to cover the nail surface.
Fancy and trendy nails are the best way to show the characteristic of oneself. As I said from the video, I’ve been using these sticker quite often these days. One of the greatest part about the nail strip is that you don’t have to wait until the nail polishes dry out. And of course, you can expect the nail art with detail that normal nail art brush or stones can express. Here are some more photos of my nails, using the stickers.
So, if you want to try some out, you can click here I hope you’ll enjoy easy-fancy nails
I am so excited with my nail board! =D I guess with nails, we could play with many colors than makeup. I am publishing several ideas you could play with your nails in my autumn/fall. You could probably imagine how excited for fall I am. So here we go!
1. What we need? Aritaum MODI Nails in “Bubble Tea” and a plumy glitter polish from I’m Yours!
2. We layered 3 coats of “Bubble Tea”. What a pretty cool lilac color?!
3. Now as I told you in a previous nail post, I’m Yours polishes are great for ombre nails since the consistency is sheer. Layer the plum glitter color once at the tip of your nail.
4. Layer another coat above it and topcoat time!!!
Let us know if you have any cool fall nails idea! Good luck! xx Liah.
Seoul is getting cooler and the weather is fresher than any other moment! If you’re planning for a visit to Seoul or either South Korea, definitely book your flight around this time! Seoul’s September or October is the most beautiful time around the year. Anyway, weather is changing and our styling and makeup choices are changing accordingly. Especially my nail polish collection is getting darker and more autumn-ish. I’m definitely having a hard time to choose my nail color since fall nail colors are the most elegant throughout any season. For someone who doesn’t really enjoy wearing jewelry, the best accessory for fall is a nice nail lacquer. Here I picked something dark and stormy, but also fresh. Keep your nails short and square with rounded corners and apply two generous layers of lacquer finished with a glossy top coat. For the jean-like color, I used Aritaum Modi Nails “#46. Boy’s Jean” and for a fun accent I topped Aritaum Modi Nails “#38. Rock Star”.
Let me know what’s your favorite fall color!! xx Liah.