Hello everyone! I am more than excited to post a new video/post finally! I am traveling now if you have seen me being MIA from everywhere and staying in London at the moment. I am relaxing at here and looking forward to going home soon! I finally edited this video to be alive today. In this video I do my makeup as normally most of Korean girls would go for. And for the face makeup, I only enhanced my right side of the face so that you can guess how it’s really enhanced by using concealer, blusher, and highlighter for your face. Eye makeup is kept subtle and the face makeup should be no more than natural. Enjoy watching guys!
Friends on YouTube who are mentioned in my video
Lisa / mimiheartme : Thanks for the awesome foundie!!
Lynn / pewpewpichu : Forgot to mention you but still thanks for the awesome neutral palette!
Hover / hoversjelly : You’re always my mentor for skincare!
Cerine / cerinebabyyyish : Thanks for getting me into the show!! lol
Hello girls! I have an eyeliner review and swatch here. I received this eyeliner in my Aritaum September. This is a liquid formulated eye liner and it has a soft and flexible felt tip which helps you to draw the line really precise. Comparing to the CLIO Kill Black Pen Eyeliner, which is another favorite of mine? Yes, it’s very much similar in all aspects, but this black seems to look more intense from this Aritaum eye liner. Aritaum is definitely putting a hard effort to innovate their products and seems like many Korean girls are more likely to come up with the brand ‘Aritaum’ if it comes to Korean makeup brands. The best thing about this eyeliner has to be the fact that it’s not a shiny one that reflects light. Many liquid liners does look alike wearing plastic line on your lid, but thank god this doesn’t do that. It’s a very soft intense black color. The longevity of this one is superb as well. I am definitely going to repurchase this item if I run out, since there’s nothing that beats this eyeliner! The price is affordable, the color pay off is nice, the wearing longevity is more than I expected, only the downside seems like to be it’s not perfectly waterproofed. So if you’re going to cry, definitely this isn’t the one for you. But besides that, I see no any cons for this eyeliner!
1. You must be subscribed to my channel -> http://www.youtube.com/YellowyCream
2. You must like or favorite this video.
3. You must be signed up to http://www.wishtrend.com/ and tell me your username in the comment box. (on my giveaway video on YouTube, not here)
Not signed up yet? Click HERE to sign up for a new account!
4. Tell me which set you want in the comment. (BB Cream Set/Skincare Set/Makeup Set)
5. ENTER AS MANY AS YOU CAN TO INCREASE THE POSSIBILITY OF WINNING!
Opened internationally. This giveaway ends on October 13th midnight (Korean time).
THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED VIA MY TWITTER, FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM. SO MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW FOR THE WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT! (I won’t be able to film a video at that time, Sorry!!! ;/)
Good luck to everyone!! I love you and thank you once again for the amazing support you gave me! You are the one that keeps me making videos xx, LIAH.
I am so excited with my nail board! =D I guess with nails, we could play with many colors than makeup. I am publishing several ideas you could play with your nails in my autumn/fall. You could probably imagine how excited for fall I am. So here we go!
1. What we need? Aritaum MODI Nails in “Bubble Tea” and a plumy glitter polish from I’m Yours!
2. We layered 3 coats of “Bubble Tea”. What a pretty cool lilac color?!
3. Now as I told you in a previous nail post, I’m Yours polishes are great for ombre nails since the consistency is sheer. Layer the plum glitter color once at the tip of your nail.
4. Layer another coat above it and topcoat time!!!
Let us know if you have any cool fall nails idea! Good luck! xx Liah.