I have a strong nostalgia of cotton candy. It was my ultimate sugar snack of my childhood. This nail color combination just recalled my memory of my childhood. Subtle color transition of sky blue to bubble pink makes one feel happy. Gradient nails seems like a hard work to do, but actually it is more simple than french nails. All you need is a nail polish and a sponge. Here’s the step by step to achieve this cotton candy nails.
1. Apply a decent base coat to protect your nails.
2. Get your polishes ready. We need a bubble pink color, and a sky blue, and for an option, a clear glitter polish.
3. Apply two coats of an opaque bubble pink nail polish.
4. Drop a few drops of the sky blue nail polish to any surface such as paper, wrap, or foil. And by using your sponge, dip the sponge to the nail polish you dropped. Go about just below your tip of your nails and make it as it looks like fading into the pink color.
5. Gradually, layer more sky blue polish towards to the tip.
6. To blur out our imperfection, you can use a clear glitter polish on the tips.
Add top coat and you’re done! Let us know what you would like to see more from our nail tutorials! xx Liah.