Since Korean ulzzang trends boomed here, they were iconized with their bitten cute gradient lips. Now it’s no surprise to see girls wearing gradient lips all over. Korean celebrities often pulls off the trend easily on shows and K-drama. Here’s a short step to achieve it!
1. Start with concealed lips.
2. Now I’m going to dot this cherry tint on the inner center of the lip.
3. Spread it out quickly before it stains like so! Fingers are the best tool to blend it.
4. I applied this beige lip colour concentrating around the lip line to give a better contrast.
5. You can apply a pretty pink color gloss such as Liz K LizyLips in “#2 Angel Pink” to get the glossiness.
6. You could either try a bit more saturated pink gloss such as Liz K LizyLips in “#22 Bling Bling Red Sorbet”. By adding sweet color glosses, your lips couldn’t be more flattering to kiss! >.<
Good luck!! xx Liah