Good-bye~ Blackheads and Whiteheads!
Miracle in 15 minutes! Fast, simple and you can see the results immediately.
Ciracle Pore Control Blackhead Off Sheet effectively removes blackhead without irritating the skin.
- A wet circle-shaped cloth-type sheet which contains a special formula with natural plant ingredients that penetrates deep into the skin.
- The formula helps blackheads and sebum in the pores to soften and elevate above skin surface, which lets you wipe them off easily without irritating the skin or enlarging the pores.
- Rough skin surface too will become more smooth and radiant after usage.
How To Use ?
This is the official instructions on how to use this product, but however, i use this product in another way which i will explain throughout the review.
Here is also a video on how to use the product :
1. Extract the blackhead-off sheet from the jar with the tweezers.
2. Stretch the sheet to make it oval and place it over the nose evenly. The sheet should sit flat and firm without any air bubbles on the nose. (It is more effective to use 2 sheets for severeblackhead problems). Sheet can be used on any area of the face which is prone to blackheads or whiteheads.
3. Leave the sheet on for about 15 minutes for maximum results. However do not let it sit to dry up. The sheet should stay moist even after taking them off. For longer lasting moist on the sheet, you can wrap the area with plastic wrap.
4. Remove the sheet, then use a clean cotton swab to wipe out the elevated blackheads.
5. Finish by rinsing with clean water.
6. Also safe to use on the forehead, cheek and chin area.
The packaging was simply yet nice! The tweezer does really add a nice touch to the packaging as Ciracle did make the initiative to make it more convenient to pick up the 30 sheets without dirtying it with the bacteria on your fingers. The tweezer is definitely a plus! Note for those who own this item : make sure that product is upright and kept in that position.
I also appreciate that the soaked sheets are in a round shape, and not a ‘nose’ shape because i get to use this item not only on my nose but also on my chins, foreheads, cheeks, anywhere!
The manufacturing date and expiry date is printed below the product. The product can be used within 12 months after 1st use.
1.You may feel a tingling sensation when using it for the first time. This is normal as extraction is natural and special ingredients are actively removing the dead skin cells.
2. If blackheads do not elevate much, try rinsing the face with warm water or use a steamed towel on the face to open up the pores beforehand. When the sheet dries up while using it,air pressure and vaporization may push the blackheads back into the skin.So make sure you remove the sheet when it is MOIST, even if it’s been placed for less than 15 minutes. You can use 2 sheets overlapped for severe blackheads. Also, air bubble may hinder the elevation of blackheads, so make sure the sheet is firm on the skin. Plastic wrap around it can give better results.
3.Store the jar in room temperature in a dark area. Close the lid tightly after each use to avoid vaporization.
4.It is recommended to use the product everyday for the first week to remove excessive blackheads. Afterwards, use 1-2 times/week for dry-normal skin, 2-3 times/week for oily skin.However, you can use it as often as you want depending on the skin condition.
5. Do not use on blemish areas.
Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance
As you can see above, all the natural extracts are on the top of the ingredient list. Butylene Glycol which is usually at position number 2 – 5 in a ingredient list is right at the bottom after all the extracts! It even has Vitamin C ( Ascorbic Acid ) !
Product is however not fragrance, paraben, and phenoxyethanol free.
The nose is probably one of the dirtiest area of your face and oil and dirt accumulates easily. I’m sure everyone has this problem! I’ve also tried a similar item from Suiskin but here are my thoughts on the Ciracle Blackhead Off Sheet.
It is important to read the tips above this as they help make the product more effective, and shows the different ways of using this product. I advise to use this product right after a hot shower straight away ( cleanse your face before/during shower ). If you have already showered, soak a towel in a tub of hot water, and spread the hot towel on your face for a few minutes to soften skin and open up pores. These 2 steps will increase effectiveness of the product.
I did not feel any burns, itchiness, or pain when applying this product which is a good start. After a few minutes experimenting this on my housemate’s nose, i could see the puss popping up already! And that area did not even reach the sheet ( photo below ! ) :
On the instructions, it says to use a cotton swab to clear the dirt/sebum, but what i like to do is to use a metal tweezer, and squeeze them out. You’ll be amazed how easily ( and grossed out! ewww ) all the sebum comes out. Please pay extra attention to these zones outlined in red below. Use the head of the tweezer and gently press alongside and glide alongside the outlines of the nose highlighted in red on the photo below :
Just look at the amount of dirt accumulated on the tweezer, and i had to clean it about 6 times after it was covered with sebum!
After extracting all the nasty stuff on your nose, i HIGHLY advise you to calm the skin and absorb the excess sebum with a clay mask such as the CAOLION Pore Minimizing Pack, or any calming/clay masks you have at home. After washing off the product, apply your normal skincare. I like to apply a pore-minimizing serum on the nose right after washing off the clay mask!
Here are the before-after magnified photos after 1 use :
- Left Nose
- Right Nose
I definitely saw a cleaner nose, and the pores are less obvious! After about 2-3 weeks of using this once a week, i could definitely see huge changes. My nose looks so much cleaner and less oily too. You’ll definitely have to use this regularly to see the effects on your nose. If you have serious blackhead problems, you can apply two sheets instead of one! There will be a little bit of peeling the next few days on the nose area, but nothing too serious! Just make sure that the nose is extra moisturized if you’re going to put on makeup!
Where To Purchase ?
As i was doing this review, Ciracle has then upgraded this product recently. The new version comes in a sheet shaped like your nose, and also comes with the plastic extractors.
The Old version can be found : here ( $19.99 for 30 sheets )
The New upgraded version : here ( $25.99 for 20 sheets + 20 plastic extractors )
The Old version is a pretty good deal because it’s cheaper, contains 10 extra sheets, and can be used anywhere on the face due to it’s round shape. If you want something that is specifically for the nose, you can get the newly upgraded version.
Regarding the plastic tweezers that comes with the newly upgraded version, i would still advice you to get a metal one. A metal tweezer is much more sturdy, and can last you for decades and will come in handy with your other skin problems too!
Wishtrend has also launched a similar product lately called Skin Miso which comes with a metal tweezer , which you can find : here . This product looks really tempting and better : it comes with all the advice i offered above : a blackhead remover mask, a calming mask after extraction, and a pore essence – and costs even cheaper! Can’t wait to try this!